Thernet Adapter USB 2.0 to 10/100 Network RJ45 Lan Wired Adapter for Nintendo Switch
- Usb 2.0 to RJ45 Network Adapter connects your computer or tablet to a router,modem or network switch for network connection.
- USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter is a good solution for adding a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook, or Macbook Air for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming.
- Full 10/100 Mbps fast Ethernet performance over USB 2.0's 480 Mbps bus, faster and more reliable than most wireless connections. Link and Activity LEDs. USB powered, no external power required.
Terms & Conditions
As stocks for popular items, especially electronic items are being taken up at rate faster than we can predict, or seasonal items that manufacturers stopped producing nearing season ends, Groupcow reserves all rights to cancel sale transactions we deem necessary.
Groupcow will refund the exact amount of money paid by the customer in the event the product they purchased from our deals are out of stock or discontinued.
Groupcow will not be responsible or liable for any damages claimed by the customers in the event items are out of stocks or discontinued.
- Any product you buy on Groupcow will be shipped to you immediately within 3 to 7 working days, If stocks are available.
- Once we have shipped out the items, the shipping time it takes to reach you will be dependent on individual shipping companies. While we will try our best to work with the most reliable shipping company, shipping delays do happen.
- Groupcow will not be liable for these delays.
- Please remember to wash this item separately from your other clothing if you are washing it for the first time, in case it stains your other clothing.
- The actual colours you see will be dependent on your display, we cannot guarantee that your monitor''s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Variation of sizes and measurements are possible, however we make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible