- 3-in-1 design: Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard + Aluminum Case + Stand for The new iPad
- Built-in wireless Bluetooth 2.0 keyboard, operating distance up to 10 meters
- Simply plug and play, no driver installation
- Modern style designed for The new iPad
- iPad display stand for easy viewing, ideal for typing emails and playing games
- Enclosure made of aluminum alloys makes you iPad looks cool and sleek
- Build-In Lithium Rechargeable battery make to last for approximately 50 hours per charge
- Special (home) screen key for one touch access to a variety of application
- Can be used as a smart cover, two magnets sleep function
- Convenient to use, just plug your iPad onto the slot of the keyboard
- Light weight, quiet keystrokes, waterproof and dust-proof
- Energy saving keyboard sleep mode
Bluetooth 2.0 interface standard
Operating Distance of up to 10 meters
Operatin Voltage: 3.0-5.0V
Standby Current: 2.5mA
Standby Time: 60days
Charging Time: 4-5hours
Lithium Battery Capacity:160mA
Uninterrupted Working Time:55hours
Lithium Battery Life: 3 years expectancy
Lithum Battery Specificaions: 45*16*5MM
Operating Temperature:-10 - 55°C
Bluetooth Keyboard Pairing:
Step 1:Turn on the power toggle switch. The [power] and [Bluetooth] indicator lights will come on for 5 seconds before they go off
Step 2: Press on the [connect] button. The [Bluetooth] indicator light start blinking, and the [power] indicator will light up. The keyboard is now ready to be connected to iPad.
Step 3:Turn on and unlock your iPad. Select your iPad [setting] icon.
Step 4: On the settings menu, select [General] to access [Bluetooth] settings. Turn [Bluetooth] connection on. Your iPad will automatically search for al Bluetooth-enabled device.
Step 5: Once you iPad finds the Wireless keyboard found. Click on the device to connect.
Step 6: Enter the password code as displayed on your screen.
Step 7: Wireless keyboard will then be shown to be connected successfully.[power]indicator light will stay on until the keyboard is swicthed off.
The wireless keyboard can be connected to iPad,iPhone 3G,3GS,4G and iPod Touch that has iOS 4.0 or later installed.
For other Bluetooth enabled device, please verify the Bluetooth standard &compatibility before attempting to connect to the keyboard.
When the battery power is low, the [power] indicator light will start blinking, Once that happens, it is time to recharge your keyboard.
Energy Saving Sleep mode:
The keyboard will kick into sleep mode when it is inactive for 15 minutes, and the keyboard [power]indicator or light will go off. To wake it from sleep mode, just press any key and wait 3 seconds, the keyboard will come back on.