5 x 3 Lenses Air Optix Aqua Multifocal - Monthly Wear
- Price per pack will work out to be as low as:
US$ 39.99 plus Free Shipping
S$ 50.78 plus Free Shipping
Malaysian Ringgit 130.15 plus Free Shipping
The Unique Precision Profile™ design of AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal contact lenses allows for a range of prescription strengths to blend across the lens. It works with your eyes' natural function for uninterrupted clear vision, near through far.
- Clear vision at all distances, near through far.
- Smooth transition between a wide range of distances.
- Consistent comfort throughout the wearing period
AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses have a unique ultra-smooth surface technology that creates a protective layer of moisture at the surface that resists deposits better than other competitive lenses —for consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30
Consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30.
Protective layer of moisture at the surface that resists deposits
Superior deposit resistance for consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30
Up to 5X more oxygen than traditional soft contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes
* Kindly take note that you will have to tell us the Power and the Add you need after placing your order by sending an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number
You have a choice of:
** Owing to promotion rules as set by sole agent of this item, we need to cut out the side panel ( enclosed in Red Box in Picture A ) of each box of this item prior to delivery to you. The sole agent needs this side panels to exchange for additional free boxes of this item to make this promotion possible.
By buying this package, all purchasers agree that they will be receiving, the items in this package, with side panels ( enclosed in Red Box in Picture A ) removed.
67% Lotrafilcon B
Groupcow is an online retailer that provides you with a simple and hassle-free way to replace the contact lenses that you are already wearing. You are not require to submit your prescription to us.
By placing order on this website, you are confirming that the order placed is in accordance to the said valid prescription as stipulated by your eye care professional's.
We promote proper eye care and good eye health. We encourage you to receive regular eye examinations by a eye care professional's regularly. If you are not sure of your lenses power, please consult your eye care practioner first.
If you are having any unexplained eye discomfort, watering, vision changes or redness, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eye care professional before wearing your lenses again.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully before submitting your order.
YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE WITH ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. You must have a valid, current prescription for any contact lenses or prescription eyewear that you are ordering issued by a duly licensed eye-care professional.
2. You have not been advised by an eye care professional to stop or suspend wearing contact lenses for any medical reason. You will continue to have your eyes examined regularly by a licensed eye care professional.
3. You will restrict your contact lens wearing schedule to the recommended wearing schedule established by your eye-care professional, and you will not exceed this recommended wearing schedule as this can lead to serious eye-health complications.
4. You understand that you must take proper care of your contact lenses as directed by your eye care professional. Before using your contact lenses, you agree to carefully review all instructions and information provided by your eye care professional and/or by the contact lens manufacturer.
5. You should never share your contact lenses with anyone. Contact lenses are classified as prescription medical devices by the FDA. Sharing can also lead to serious eye health complications and can spread infectious diseases.
6. If you are having any unexplained eye discomfort, watering, vision change or redness, you will immediately remove your lenses and consult your eye care professional before wearing your lenses again.
7. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). You grant us permission to share your contact lens prescription information and/or address information with Manufacturers and Distributors for the express purpose of completing your order. You also grant us permission to verify the information you have provided with your eye doctor and authorize your eye doctor to release that information to us. We will NEVER release any private information about you to anyone outside our company for any purposes other than as stated above.
8. You agree that we may contact you by email or telephone.
As stocks for popular items, especially electronic items are being taken up at rate faster than we can predict, or seasonal items that manufacturers stopped producing nearing season ends, Groupcow reserves all rights to cancel sale transactions we deem necessary.
Groupcow will refund the exact amount of money paid by the customer in the event the product they purchased from our deals are out of stock or discontinued.
Groupcow will not be responsible or liable for any damages claimed by the customers in the event items are out of stocks or discontinued.
- Any product you buy on Groupcow will be shipped to you immediately within 3 to 7 working days, If stocks are available.
- Once we have shipped out the items, the shipping time it takes to reach you will be dependent on individual shipping companies. While we will try our best to work with the most reliable shipping company, shipping delays do happen.
- Groupcow will not be liable for these delays.
- Please remember to wash this item separately from your other clothing if you are washing it for the first time, in case it stains your other clothing.
- The actual colours you see will be dependent on your display, we cannot guarantee that your monitor''s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Variation of sizes and measurements are possible, however we make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible
Possible cases include:
- Items are faulty upon arrival
- Wrong items
- Items are out of stock
- Production of items discontinued
Prior to returning an item, please submit a return form specifying your order number, reasons for returning the item(s), images proof of damages of fault (if any), and your contact particulars.
Our fulfillment centre will get back to you with a Return Authorisation Code and the procedures of returning your item(s), such as the address etc., as soon as possible. The Return Authorisation Code is mandatory and should be specified on the returned item(s), so as to facilitate the refund process. Please note that any returned items without a Return Authorisation Code will not be processed.
All returns are free and we will refund the return postage in the form of Groupcow credits.
All returned items must be in the same new condition as when sold to you, including all packaging, tags, parts, accessories, manuals, and documentation. All items should be unused, unworn, unwashed, and unaltered. Shoes should be returned with the original shoe box, free of damage and postal labels.
The items are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure they are packed up properly and cannot get damaged on the way.
If you return an item to us that is not received in a brand new condition we reserve the right to charge you a re-stocking fee.
All returned items will be inspected on return.
Please provide us with the tracking number of your returned item(s), so as to facilitate the refund process.
Proof of postage has to be kept until the whole refund process is over.
The refund will not exceed the amount you paid.
Refund will be in the forms of Groupcow credits, paypal payment or bank transfer, depending on each individual case.
Any item returned to us due to non-pick-up from post office is non-refundable. We will notify you via email once the returned item(s) reach us, and you may be required to pay extra postage for a re-delivery, otherwise your transaction will be cancelled without further compensation.
- Items are faulty upon arrival, or
- Wrong items,
please submit a return form and acquire a Return Authorisation Code before sending your items back to us.
To facilitate the refund process, the returned item(s) must be sent to the designated address provided by our fulfillment centre and the Return Authorisation Code must be specified clearly on the returned item(s). Please note that any returned items without a Return Authorisation Code will not be processed.
It may take 7-10 business days for your returned item(s) to reach the Groupcow Fulfillment Centers, depending on which postal service you use. Once we receive and inspect your item(s) (usually within 72 hours of receipt) and the item(s) is in the same new condition as when sold to you, including all packaging, tags, parts, accessories, manuals, and documentation, your refund will be processed.
Replacements may be sent to you or funds may be credited back to your Groupcow account, credit card or account you made your payment with for the order within 7 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after we have credited your account before you can see it in your transaction records. We will send you an email as soon as we are confident that the returned item(s) are in a sellable condition and a refund or replacement is confirmed.
However, if you are not returning the items you received for the above reasons, we are sorry that it is very likely that your items are non-refundable. Still, you may submit a return form specifying your reasons and we will see what we can do to reduce your inconvenience.
This is unless your entire order was faulty or incorrect.
In the unlikely event that you have not received any feedback from us after 12 days of returning your items, contact our Customer Care Team and we will get back to you within 24 to 48 hours.
Make sure you let us know your original order number, your Return Authorisation Code, which items you have returned and the relevant delivery reference numbers (i.e. from the post office or a courier) when you contact us.
The payment will be refunded in the form of Groupcow credits.