180° Detachable Fish Eye Lens for iPhone / iPad / Smartphone / Notebook
- Portable and detachable, you can take wide-angle photos of sights and scenes you want to capture anywhere you go
- High Clarity: Made of high quality, high-clarity optical lens
- Strong: Made with Aluminium
- Applicable to 95% of devices
Taking pictures with your mobile phone has gradually become a part of our lives. However, there is a limit to the kind of photos your phone is capable of. If you want your phone or mobile gadget to be about to take photos with different effects, if you have always wanted to capture sights and scenes during your travels, or daily routine with wide-angle lens, if you are someone who like to capture as much as possible with one-shot, if you want to create fisheye work, then this accessory will be able to satisfy your needs.
- Wide Angle – Up to 180 degrees
- Includes adhesive metal ring that is fixed around the original lens
- Strong magnet keeps the lens in place
- Made of top-grade aluminium and high quality glass
- Metal Ring Diameter: 13mm (outer diameter), 9.5mm (innner diameter)
- Please note that vignetting may occur.
- The Flash Light will be blocked when the lens is in use.
- Magnification: 170° FishEye (0.28X)
- Dimensions (main body): 25mm (diameter) x 15mm (length)
- Dimensions (magnetic ring): 13mm (outer dia.), 9.5mm (innner dia.)
- Weight :11.4 g
- 1 x Fish Eye lens
- 2 x Rings
- 1 x Lens Cap
- iPad 2 / The new iPad
- Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 SII
- iPhone 2
- iPhone 4 / 4S (see notes below)
- Notebook / Netbook (eg. Mac / Macbook / eee-pc / laptop)
How to attach the Lens to your device?
- By Magnet; or
- By Magnet thru a ring with self-adhesive tape
How to use?
- if you device is Magnetic, then it will be very simple, just put the lens directly ahead of your built-in lens, then you will get what you want.
- Otherwise, you can use self-adhesive ring (included) to stick a magnetic ring in front of your built-in lens (to make it magnetizable) then put the lens on the add-on ring
- You can change among our Wide Angle Lens, Fish Eye Lens and Marco Lens for your specific purpose
A:Will these lenses fit on my phone?
Q:Sure! These lenses really work with most phones. If the area around your camera lens is relatively flat, and you can stick the little metal ring to it, our new camera phone lenses will work on your phone, no problem!
A:What about my super flashtastic iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S?
Q:You're in luck! Each lens comes with a specially designed ring that hangs tight to the slick glass backing on your phone. There's even a little notch cut in them to keep your flash exposed for use!
A:What about my iPhone 3G/S? The back is kind of curved - will the lenses still work?
Q:The lenses will work with the iPhone 3G/S - but not perfectly. The curve of the phone will cause the edge of the fisheye and wide angle lens to be seen in your photos. The macro lens won't have this issue. You can easily crop the edge of the lens out of your photos with your favorite photo-editing program! Photoshop app, ftw.
A:Can I use these lenses with a case on my phone?
Q:You totally can! As long as the case is tight against the phone it should be fine. Thicker cases may cause slight light leaks but it'll still work!
A:What is the size of that little ring? How many of them do I get?
Q:The diameters of the ring are 13.06mm (outer) and 9.38mm (inner). If your phone's lens has a smaller diameter, it'll work great! Each lens comes with two iPhone 4/4S rings and two all-other-phone-compatible rings.
A:Whats with that big black circle around the Telephoto and Fisheye shots?
Q:Since these lenses are actually adapters you'll see part of the lens (or vignetting) around your photos. Nothing a bit of cropping can't fix! Plus, we think it looks kinda cool and secret agent
Terms & Conditions
As stocks for popular items, especially electronic items are being taken up at rate faster than we can predict, or seasonal items that manufacturers stopped producing nearing season ends, Groupcow reserves all rights to cancel sale transactions we deem necessary.
Groupcow will refund the exact amount of money paid by the customer in the event the product they purchased from our deals are out of stock or discontinued.
Groupcow will not be responsible or liable for any damages claimed by the customers in the event items are out of stocks or discontinued.
- Any product you buy on Groupcow will be shipped to you immediately within 3 to 7 working days, If stocks are available.
- Once we have shipped out the items, the shipping time it takes to reach you will be dependent on individual shipping companies. While we will try our best to work with the most reliable shipping company, shipping delays do happen.
- Groupcow will not be liable for these delays.
- Please remember to wash this item separately from your other clothing if you are washing it for the first time, in case it stains your other clothing.
- The actual colours you see will be dependent on your display, we cannot guarantee that your monitor''s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Variation of sizes and measurements are possible, however we make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible
Possible cases include:
- Items are faulty upon arrival
- Wrong items
- Items are out of stock
- Production of items discontinued
Prior to returning an item, please submit a return form specifying your order number, reasons for returning the item(s), images proof of damages of fault (if any), and your contact particulars.
Our fulfillment centre will get back to you with a Return Authorisation Code and the procedures of returning your item(s), such as the address etc., as soon as possible. The Return Authorisation Code is mandatory and should be specified on the returned item(s), so as to facilitate the refund process. Please note that any returned items without a Return Authorisation Code will not be processed.
All returns are free and we will refund the return postage in the form of Groupcow credits.
All returned items must be in the same new condition as when sold to you, including all packaging, tags, parts, accessories, manuals, and documentation. All items should be unused, unworn, unwashed, and unaltered. Shoes should be returned with the original shoe box, free of damage and postal labels.
The items are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure they are packed up properly and cannot get damaged on the way.
If you return an item to us that is not received in a brand new condition we reserve the right to charge you a re-stocking fee.
All returned items will be inspected on return.
Please provide us with the tracking number of your returned item(s), so as to facilitate the refund process.
Proof of postage has to be kept until the whole refund process is over.
The refund will not exceed the amount you paid.
Refund will be in the forms of Groupcow credits, paypal payment or bank transfer, depending on each individual case.
Any item returned to us due to non-pick-up from post office is non-refundable. We will notify you via email once the returned item(s) reach us, and you may be required to pay extra postage for a re-delivery, otherwise your transaction will be cancelled without further compensation.
- Items are faulty upon arrival, or
- Wrong items,
please submit a return form and acquire a Return Authorisation Code before sending your items back to us.
To facilitate the refund process, the returned item(s) must be sent to the designated address provided by our fulfillment centre and the Return Authorisation Code must be specified clearly on the returned item(s). Please note that any returned items without a Return Authorisation Code will not be processed.
It may take 7-10 business days for your returned item(s) to reach the Groupcow Fulfillment Centers, depending on which postal service you use. Once we receive and inspect your item(s) (usually within 72 hours of receipt) and the item(s) is in the same new condition as when sold to you, including all packaging, tags, parts, accessories, manuals, and documentation, your refund will be processed.
Replacements may be sent to you or funds may be credited back to your Groupcow account, credit card or account you made your payment with for the order within 7 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after we have credited your account before you can see it in your transaction records. We will send you an email as soon as we are confident that the returned item(s) are in a sellable condition and a refund or replacement is confirmed.
However, if you are not returning the items you received for the above reasons, we are sorry that it is very likely that your items are non-refundable. Still, you may submit a return form specifying your reasons and we will see what we can do to reduce your inconvenience.
This is unless your entire order was faulty or incorrect.
In the unlikely event that you have not received any feedback from us after 12 days of returning your items, contact our Customer Care Team and we will get back to you within 24 to 48 hours.
Make sure you let us know your original order number, your Return Authorisation Code, which items you have returned and the relevant delivery reference numbers (i.e. from the post office or a courier) when you contact us.
The payment will be refunded in the form of Groupcow credits.